Sensor-Based Decision Making with True Lead Performance Indicators
The more in-depth data sensors are able to capture, the greater the visibility and insight for Owner Operators.
True digital transformation requires enhancing the asset-oriented APM approach to a system that holistically connects Engineering, Operations and Maintenance. APM 4.0 creates a single integrated digital thread across the whole asset life cycle, in which connectivity among assets and workers and real-time decisions based on sensors and intelligent data play a pivotal role. While APM 4.0 maintains the asset-oriented approach, it is focused on achieving your critical business results. It will accomplish Asset Excellence with an increase in safety, profitability and sustainability.
In this whitepaper you will learn:
- How predictive alerts and prescriptive actions need to work together to fully unlock the value that APM 4.0 promises
- How they work together to help you better manage your assets
- What potential challenges to avoid when implementing predictive and prescriptive analytics
- What role predictive and prescriptive analytics play in your decision-making process
- How to create sensor-based decision making with true lead performance indicators in your organization that will have a direct positive impact on your asset’s ROI