In the pursuit of a net zero economy, the hydrocarbon processing industries are under enormous pressure to quickly launch and scale up innovative technologies. Carbon capture, bio-based feedstocks, circular chemicals – we need them all now and we need them all big.
This webinar features a case study of Airbridge’s new CCUS technology that transforms carbon emissions into essential global commodities. Airbridge’s story demonstrates how simulation and digital transformation enable process innovation for sustainable industries. With a high-fidelity process simulation as the foundation, engineers can understand process behavior, scale up quickly and quantify performance. Accurate, accessible data leads to confident investment decisions in a fast-moving market.
- Roy Calder, Industry Principal, New Energies - AVEVA
- Stephen McGurk, CEO - Airbridge
- Lee Nichols, Vice-President, Content - Hydrocarbon Processing
Register now to watch the on-demand webinar!
- Bullets are great
- For spelling out benefits and
- Turning visitors into leads