Easier access to their customers’ operations data is helping equipment manufacturers and industrial service providers deliver valuable, new digital services. The high performance data platforms that have historically provided real-time operations data to on-site engineers are now available in the cloud to deliver relevant data to a wider set of users inside and outside a company’s network. No more waiting to receive manual reports, sending personnel onsite to make observations or relying on data that may have changed recently. Real-time operations data can now be shared securely with authorized users from the cloud. Equipment manufacturers can now see exactly how their products perform in production to improve service. Providers of Remote Operations Monitoring can now see what’s happening in real-time to respond faster and avoid outages. Third-party data scientists can now easily access aggregated data to drive faster, more accurate insights.
Join us to explore how you can deliver customized and differentiated services, build customer loyalty and drive new revenue streams for your business.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The trends and growth potential for data-driven industrial services
- How innovators use digital services to differentiate their offerings and drive revenue streams
- The advantages of using cloud-based data infrastructure as the platform for digital services
- Bullets are great
- For spelling out benefits and
- Turning visitors into leads