Rising costs and market disruption demand digital manufacturing and worker empowerment capabilities to reduce value leaks and drive business agility at scale.
The ongoing supply and demand disruptions, increasing sourcing and energy costs, and an accelerated shortage of skilled labor creates unprecedented challenges for the specialty chemicals industry. As an industry that serves ever dynamic customer needs and market opportunities, it must act to further reduce costs by systematically eliminating waste and losses for sustaining or growing their business.
With a record number of mergers and acquisitions in 2021, the pressure is on senior management to deliver quick returns and to meet sustainability commitments. Companies have to develop a digital manufacturing strategy that leverages synergies to address these new challenges across the new combined business.
Join this webinar to see AVEVA’s digital capabilities for:
- Improving worker efficiency and more precise decision making with digital manufacturing execution, advanced production planning and AI-infused analyses.
- Enterprise wide, real time visibility into value leaks and operational performance which enables collaboration across supply chain and plant operations to improve business agility and resilience.
- Monitoring and predicting performance, reliability and quality anomalies with machine learning and artificial intelligence applied on operational data.
- Reducing the risk of human error and noncompliance with digital guided work procedures for both scheduled tasks and in response to unplanned events.
- Meeting customer demand and service expectations with visibility into plant capacity and inventory, as well as providing quality and product transparency.
- Bullets are great
- For spelling out benefits and
- Turning visitors into leads