In today’s Industry 4.0 environment, IT-OT convergence relies on the technology behind digital twins, which is a new way to represent physical assets on the plant or performance level with animated data. However, sometimes it’s difficult to know where to start, and how to deploy the right solution for every enterprise.
Join us for this webinar, covering the current state of asset health and performance data collection in today’s environment for digital engineers. We will show how using the latest technologies for digital twins can create new solutions for KPI monitoring, event identification, and anomaly detection regardless of where you are monitoring or are located.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What are digital twins and the current challenges facing enterprises around them
- How to simplify the process behind Digital Twin deployment and automating data models
- The current systems and solutions available for enterprises that optimize the impact and effect of the technology
Wassim is a global consultant in renovating businesses through innovative solutions and digital programs to accelerate growth, reduce operating costs and exploit competitive advantages with leading-edge applications, advanced analytics, AI technologies and big data solutions. He developed the digital twin maturity levels and the concept of 8D digital twin adopted by Energy players as a roadmap to achieve autonomous operations and the plant of the future.
- Bullets are great
- For spelling out benefits and
- Turning visitors into leads