City infrastructure is gathering more data than ever, whether it be from water utility systems or local power grids. Yet the integration and organization of this data can still be cumbersome, and can often hinder decision-makers full use of that information to drive actionable insights, increase operational efficiencies, and generate essential reporting.
Technology developments like digital twins, the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), and big data analytics have paved the way for tools developed to tackle these issues However, a well thought out implementation plan is needed to assure this digital transformation does not lead to siloed software systems that could make these issues worse. So, what is the best approach to consolidate these operations and ensure data is optimized to create greater efficiency, reduce costs, all while ensuring community health?
Join us for this webinar where we will cover the next steps and best practices for enhancing infrastructure data to help plant operators and consulting engineers evaluate key technology decisions for building, operating, and maintaining their critical infrastructure.
In this webinar, you will learn how:
- To accelerate infrastructure operations with digital information management solutions
- Smart Infrastructure enables facilities to anticipate changes and maintenance with better predictability and visibility
- Early investment in information management solutions can address agility and resiliency while also providing transparency throughout end-to-end operations
- Bullets are great
- For spelling out benefits and
- Turning visitors into leads