ENGINEER, PROCURE, CONSTRUCT
Is the ‘plant of the future’ already here?
Far from the long-imagined conflict between human and machine, the plant of the future connects people, processes, and assets to drive greater efficiency, sustainable operations, better workforce safety, and optimized capital projects.
In this webinar, Building the Plant of the Future: Innovating for Efficiency and Sustainability, part 1 of the two-part webinar series ( access part 2 here), we look at how the Fourth Industrial Revolution is making digital transformation an imperative for success—and how the technology that already exists today can help you build new, upgrade, or digitalize your operating plant for the future.
What will I learn in this webinar? Uncover the need for the plant of the future due to:
- Fundamental changes to the globalized model
- Potential impacts of new health and environmental regulations
- How a widening skills deficit is affecting plant operations
- Economic volatility and downward pressure on operating costs
The webinar will also discuss:
- How the Digital Twin and Connected Worker are key to enabling Performance Intelligence
- Creating an asset for a Digital Twin
- The efficiency and sustainability driven by unified data
- The several advantages of transforming to a digital operation