Why do major projects have a common tendency to fail? They all share common challenges: cost overruns, late deliveries, and operational weaknesses. According to a McKinsey study, 98% of CAPEX projects are delivered late, and 8 out of 10 are over budget. Additionally, project costs are rising at an unsustainable rate and, subsequently, joint ventures are on the rise. As project teams grow and complexities increase, it is critical to keep a handle on contractor communications, manage change, and stay on top of project delivery benchmarks to ensure that even the riskiest projects stay on track.
Change is inevitable, but disconnected and undefined processes and/or governance procedures mean that the commercial impact of each change doesn't always surface until the opportunity to correct it has already passed. The AVEVA ProCon risk management solution forms the firewall surrounding the entire commercial execution in order to enforce process-backed change management – and to also track and log decisions made throughout the project, manage construction progress, and reduce the overall risk of executing projects.
Designed for prime contractors and owner-operators involved in industrial capital project executions, the AVEVA ProCon solution helps drive better decision making, protects capital investment, aligns teams, and improves the profitability of your most important capital investments.
THREE REASONS TO REGISTER:
- Learn how to improve overall contract delivery
- See how the world's biggest corporations manage risk in their projects by enforcing process-backed automation to critical processes (management of change, KPI tracking, performance, decision making, and communications)
- Understand how the AVEVA ProCon solution helped a company save $22 million in avoiding claims.
In this webinar, we will discuss how to:
- Identify the five root causes of cost and schedule overruns
- Analyze risk factors and managing change
- Measure key performance indicators (KPIs), with live analytics for cycle times, financial health, and contract performance
- Manage and measure a project's progress
Duration: One Hour