Empowering workers from Edge to Enterprise
Industrial organizations are facing a shortage of skilled workers and it can take weeks and even months to get frontline workers up to speed on the basic skills needed to operate today's complex industrial equipment. In this webinar, we will show how AVEVA is solving the skills and information gap on the plant floor by enabling industrial organizations to implement skills development, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, while embracing the shift towards connected workers. Watch the webinar to experience how AVEVA Teamwork facilitates continuous improvement of knowledge to empower your workforce.
The Skills Gap is here:
- 78% of manufacturing leaders are worried about an aging workforce
- Training is now the top investment priority for 74% of manufacturers
- 96% of workplace learning is informal and only 4% is formal
- 84% of quality costs are caused by worker errors
- 2.4 million jobs will need to be filled by 2028
- Connect workers with the experts to facilitate collaboration and solve problems quickly.
- Build a curriculum for skills development and digitally endorse workers across operations procedures.
- Explore a demo of how tribal knowledge can be captured and shared with AVEVA Teamwork
Duration: One Hour