Watch our webinar where we interviewed Lora Cecere, founder of Supply Chain Insights and author of the Supply Chain Shaman blog.
Recently, Lora wrote about how the pandemic will define a new age of supply chain management to further delve into what this means for manufacturing and supply chain operations based on her three decades of experience working with leaders in the Consumer Products industry.
Lora has lived up to her "shaman" reputation with her wealth of stories, ability to speak blunt truths, peer into the future, and connect people and communities in the pursuit of operational excellence
Questions we asked Lora:
- How has the pandemic set the stage for a new age of supply chain management?
- How did the pandemic expose the weaknesses in demand management?
- Why is supply chain segmentation important? And how are leaders addressing this?
- What is the current state of the linkage between the supply chain and the plant?
- How will plant performance expectations be impacted as the focus shifts to agility?
- What does it mean to be resilient?
- Why should manufacturing spend more time on the design of work processes?
- How can companies enable "continuous innovation" in manufacturing?
Duration: One Hour