Optimize communication to increase the speed and efficiency of industrial operations
Understanding the value of communication drivers and how how those drivers exchange data between both the logical and physical layers of industrial network is fundamental to successful system design. Join us for a webinar where we will explore the use and utility of communication drivers for Edge HMI, cover example architectures, and provide driver configuration examples that will help you to optimize communications throughout your operations..
- Facilitating a common language between processes and machines
- Edge HMI architecture and drivers
- Physical and logical layers of architecture that exchange process control data
- Optimizing communication to increase the speed and efficiency of your operations
- Configuration of communication drivers for Edge HMI
Duration: One Hour
Register now to watch the on-demand webinar!
New to Intouch Edge HMI? Download an evaluation copy and get 40 development hours free to try it out.