Learn to create a bridge between edge data and cloud insights in under five minutes.
For many industrials, control systems are locked down, information is hard to access or process, and changes are costly and time-consuming. All of these factors can stunt the ability to make full use of what is the most important asset for any enterprise, its data.
Equipping your team to manage the changing information landscape is a modern imperative. Yet having the resources, time, and CAPEX to leverage these advances is beyond the reach of many businesses. Learn how to address this challenge by quickly connecting your existing HMI to the cloud for collaboration, visualization and proactive analysis of process data. Find out how to increase machine functionality, achieve inter-device interoperability, and exchange data with cloud-based systems via a simple platform that provides agility, easy access and maintenance.
Get more mileage from your Edge data by using the AVEVA's Insight platform to remotely monitor, control and manage edge devices from any device with a web browser.
Learn how to:
- Create a bridge between edge data and cloud insights in five minutes.
- Share data from embedded machine-based systems across multiple plants to better leverage your HMI investment and facilitate easy, cross-site reporting and performance metrics.
- Leverage out-of-the-box machine learning with pre-built templates can identify hidden opportunities for reducing operational costs, improve performance and drive better service results.
- Monitor machine status and performance against OMAC PackML data and OEE standards.
- Increase engineering productivity by centrally deploying AVEVA Edge projects to connected remote nodes.
Duration: 60 minutes