The mining industry continues to face challenges in maintaining competitiveness, in running their business and addressing today's most pressing sustainability issues. These challenges ask for investments into new techniques and technologies to up their operational efficiencies, responsiveness to changing market conditions and socially and environmentally responsible mining requirements.
Providing access to current and accurate production performance and inventory status information is key for empowering the workforce to identify value leaks and drive productivity, asset reliability and sustainability improvements. Contextualizing data from various data sources and calculating the metrics which provide situational awareness and decision support, unlocks the operational intelligence to systematically eliminate production losses and value chain inefficiencies.
Investments into digital mining operations and inventory management capabilities are providing large synergies to reduce commodity C1 costs thanks to higher operational efficiency, improved sustainability and greater visibility across the business.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The benefits of monitoring, reporting, and analyzing process performance KPIs to continuously improve operational efficiency and asset utilization.
- Why an accurate overview of your plant’s inputs and outputs, and tracking of inventory across your entire value chain allows timely response to changes in stock volumes and qualities.
- How to embed sustainability in the operational excellence culture and in day-to-day work processes of your organizations.
- How to improve cross functional collaboration across your business to ensure better and faster decision making that benefits the entire enterprise.
- Bullets are great
- For spelling out benefits and
- Turning visitors into leads