Improving operational efficiency is a necessity for long term success. Join us to identify and understand the key efficiency levers for gaining a competitive advantage.
Today's process industries are facing a volatile economy, intense competition, and rising energy and material costs. Improving operational efficiency has become a necessity not just for short-term margin purposes, but also for long-term success. Maintenance cost reduction, quality and productivity improvement, and reliability of the equipment are now the key levers for gaining a competitive advantage. Operational excellence exploits these levers in a manner that continuously insures the quality of goods and services to achieve sustainable competitive superiority.
One of the pillars of operational excellence is the effectiveness of people, instrumentation and how they work together. Is the equipment safe to operate? Is it environmentally sound? Is it operating reliably? These are all questions that require numerous sources of data that are not limited to instrumented devices or a list of work orders in a CMMS system. Some of these sources are an operator's five senses, an experienced mechanic's PM findings or an inspector's need for documenting important information. The one thing that these three people have in common is their combined power to increase reliability through interacting with their equipment in different ways. This human synergy combined with instrumented data is a truly dynamic method of growing reliable. It also contributes to a cultural change that builds a more motivated and knowledgeable workforce when they see the results of their contributions.
In this webinar we will discuss how to:
- Improve situational awareness of your disconnected assets
- Optimize work processes of field technicians
- Drive best practices using existing tribal knowledge
3 Reasons to Attend:
- Learn more about the pillars of operational excellence, and how they work together to enable a culture focused on field operational excellence.
- Discover the key success factors for equipment reliability.
- Understand how Mobile Operator Rounds facilitate a communication path between stranded assets and cloud resources like predictive analytics and machine learning.