The success of any brownfield project relies on engineers having quick and easy access to reliable asset data. Meanwhile, the same data can be used to help Owner Operators to optimize plant performance by way of operational excellence programs like Asset Performance Management or a Unified Operations Center.
Nevertheless, teams often have to rely on a myriad of information sources, which are not only time consuming to find, and more often than not, inaccurate.
- Can you access critical information on your assets within 3 minutes?
- Do you have total trust in the accuracy of your data?
- Are your teams spending more time searching for information rather than working with it?
This whitepaper will provide you with:
- An understanding of the five different levels of asset Information Management
- Guidelines and recommendations and then how to improve from minimum to optimal levels
- How to minimise HSE and non-compliance risks without impacting project and operational efficiencies