Engineer, Procure, Construct
98% of large, capital-intensive projects are delivered late, and 80% are over budget due to poorly managed risk. Detecting the threats early in the delivery cycle prevents your project from entering Risky Business. From conception to governance, learn how to avoid confusion, misaligned teams, and poor project insights.
Melanie Fontenot, Senior Technical Consultant for AVEVA™ Contract Risk Management along with Paul Branch, WorldCC Chief Technology Officer, will show how a successful customer implementation of applied predictive risks analytics can dramatically reduce the operational risks in a contract.
In this webinar, you will learn how you can:
- Leverage analytics to predict and remediate project issues and unplanned events
- Reduce unexpected and unpredicted contract risks which can delay CAPEX projects
- Manage obligations to work for you, not against you.
Three Reasons to Watch:
- Hear tactical steps to achieve tight alignment and transparency among project parties and the commercial agreements between them at all stages of your project;
- Learn ways you can reduce friction-points in the delivery cycle by automating project status updates and successfully defending against claims and disputes;
- Identify ways to improve overall project and contract performance through advanced KPI tracking and reporting.
Duration: One Hour