Rapid urban growth is forcing cities and public utilities to confront the parallel challenges of the climate crisis, aging infrastructure, and disrupted labor forces all with ever-diminishing budgets. As leaders grapple with these challenges, digital transformation is proving the solution.
Join Jan Kooy, Operations Engineering Manger at California Water Service, and Gary Wong, Global Industry Principal at AVEVA for an exclusive webinar where you will hear from industry experts discuss how the right combination of digital tools are helping cities move from a reactive response to delivering a more sustainable future while saving costs and connecting the workforce to trusted data.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The key enablers for cities and public facilities to transform into more sustainable operations while continuing to ensure functionality, comfort, safety, and efficiency
- Top trends underpinning the need for digital transformation, each of which can be met with a sustainable solution
- Tools which enable to transform work, achieve operational agility, resiliency, and efficiency, while delivering asset reliability and safety, while meeting sustainability and net zero commitments
- Bullets are great
- For spelling out benefits and
- Turning visitors into leads