Turn machine data into insight starting at the Edge.
Enable your workforce by providing access to information from the edge and embedded machine-based systems to the operations management level of the business. By performing logic at the edge of the system, AVEVA Edge filters and contextualizes data and acts as a gateway that allows information to flow seamlessly from your machines to SCADA and enterprise tools, and even to the cloud for predictive maintenance and analytics.
Join us to learn to configure remote machines directly at the edge to monitor machine status, performance and OEE standards and to see demonstrations of enhancements available in AVEVA Edge 2020. You’ll get a look at the updated development environment for AVEVA Edge, learn about native support for Industrial Graphics, support for MQTT Sparkplug B, and integration with AVEVA Edge Management.
- Why portability matters, and how to achieve it in AVEVA Edge
- How to share data from embedded devices across multiple plants
- How to easily create and access cross-site reporting and performance metrics
- How to enable the collection, historization of tag values, and alarms status without impacting existing systems
- How to increase engineering productivity by connecting remote nodes from throughout your operating system